Monday, January 2, 2012

A Start, no where near finished.

Hello yall,
Well I have McBain, his two Nomads, and his two Mules just about done. My focus as soon as I got home was to get his battle group finished. Now, I know his Mules are not finished. This is primarily due to my little one who likes to take up a lot of daddy's time. But hey I don't mind. So the work is a little slow going to say the least. You will however get a good idea of the paint scheme and the over all feeling I am going for with this battle group. Yes his plethora of steel heads are going to quickly follow, just as soon as I get my Tournament list painted. Now that I have all the necessary models for it. That will be yet another post for you all to read. Anyhow here is a pic of McBain and his battle group as they stand now. Oh and by the way, if you haven't started converting over your metal P3 paints to the new black label P3, you need to seriously. They go on a hell of a lot smoother and you have significantly less coats to do on the model using them.


No comments:

Post a Comment