Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer Events

So for those of you who are not tracking all the events going on here in Texas this summer allow me to let you know.
Well this month there is obviously WarGames Con. I am sure that many of you will be in attendance and that many of you will have a blast!
But I would like to shed some light on the lesser known Events going on this summer. First I would like to let everyone know about Dallas hosting their Event called Coal and Claw ( http://dfwwarmachine.blogspot.com/ )
I am really looking forward to this one. Its going to be a weekend of just straight gaming. The guys up in Dallas have been working super hard on getting this event together so I highly recommend if you have the means that you make it out it looks to be a blast, plus the Diplomacy Machine looks interesting. 
In September there is going to be a large Warmachine/Hordes Event going on at the Alamo GT in San Antonio. I am not sure that there is a website for it up yet, but I will be sure to post a link as soon as I am made aware of one.  
I know it doesn't fall in the Summer time frame but I would be remiss if I didn't mention Clash for the Cure this upcoming October ( http://www.clashforacure.org/ ).
Anyhow there will be much more to come on these events and what Army I will be using for each. Plus I am thinking I will be adding some more posts related to all things Warmachine and Hordes.
Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment